martes, 1 de junio de 2010

My experience in Germany

Well, I'am going to tell you my own story in a very different place; Germany. I stayed in Germany for one week, it was an awersome week. There, I met Ronas, my exchange-partner and a lot of of kind and great people. He's blond haired, and he is always wearing a hat. he also plays bass. He plays very well despite he began to play one year ago.

At the beggining of the travel, I didn't know who could be my partner, because Tim, my first partner, didn't want to be my partner. I don't know the cause, but the fact was this.
Well, I was looking for my next partner; then I chose Ronas because he loves music, like me, and more things that I also like.

The journey was long an tyring, because we needed to accustomate our body to the tifferent changes of hour, timetables, etc...

In Germany, people is very hard-working, and they depend on this quality to do a good work come in august. I think they come between the first and the second week.


I like to mention a great music band from germany, Die Ärtze. Son you can listen them here.

No hay comentarios: