domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2009

Eurorevue 2009

This year the Europe Commitée was in Oude Pekela (Nederland), too far from Amsterdam and all the civilization T.T, althought that, the experience was legendary!! :)

Also I have to say this was been the unique travel out of the Peninsula. However, the travel was magical! All the class traveling in a only airplane, joking 'nd laughing... I was withPaula Luis And Hector.. :)
Maybe was so amazing because I went in the same house with my best friend, Hector Fernandez (Maybe will be most funny if Jorge was been too!)
Anyway was so lazy and interesting.
In the Commitée preformance was a lot of countrys making interesting shows and showing something special from this cultures.
In the house we was provide, lived the most nice people I never seen! We was in a house with a guy called Kevin Harms, he was blond and so atletic ;)
Two nigth after return to Spain, We was dancing in the floor, it was like a DISCO PARTY :)!
The last day, we went to Walibi World. A Big thematic park!
I was a little frigtened, because I never had been in a stranger's house, but I'm surprised! I think I controled very good this situation, and Hector too :)


WELL DONE, EVERYBODY!!!


No hay comentarios: